New Design for Featured Listings Block in Directory
In 5.16.beta.3 we have re-designed the vertical marquee where you typically see the scrolling list of featured listings in the directory. We have now changed it to a more modern slider design. As administrator, you can decide the sliding direction, slider speed, pause duration of slides, show or hide slider controls and slider pagination, slide background colour etc... We believe this will bring a fresh look to your directory!
Force a specific Category Selection for a Listing Plan
We have added a new option with which you as the administrator can now decide to allow users to add listings to only a specific category that you wish to. This will be configurable at listing plan level. With this feature you can now allow certain listing plans to allow listings to be added to only specific categories.
Thumbnail Preview Enhancements
We have made the following significant improvements to help you with thumbnail previews for the directory:
- Added a function/button in backend listings screen to delete one or more preview exceptions.
- Added a function/button in backend listing edit screen to delete preview exceptions for that listing.
- Added a function/button in backend listing edit screen to delete preview images for that listing.
- Added a preview log to backend listing edit screen where you can see the status of preview fetches, and also view the list of all preview images of that listing.
- Calls to thumbnail providers are recorded and monthly call statistics will be available in Thumbnail Preview Configuration in backend screen.
- Better integration with thum.io
- Provided a function/button in backend listing edit screen to delete preview log for that listing.
We heard you!
Most of the changes that we have introduced in this version are coming from your valuable feedback and requests via tickets. If you feel excited about these changes, you can even decide to Buy us a Coffee! and show us your appreciation of our work. :)