JV-HelpDesk 2.5.1 is a maintenance and bug fix release. By default, all changes were introduced for Pro version unless it is specifically called out for Free version below.
- JV-HelpDesk and JV-HelpDesk Pro will now be compatible with MySQL 5.5 or above versions. It used to be MySQL 5.6.5 or above versions before this release.
- Admin can now configure to whom tickets can be assigned to from front-end. There are 2 options available - 1) Assign to any staff member in any staff. group 2) Assign to staff members of the same staff group as the assigned to member of the ticket.
- Added Portugese translation file (thanks to manual translation by Bejinha).
- Added new email notification that will be sent to the staff member when a ticket is auto-assigned to him/her.
- Performance improvements.
- SQL truncation error while purging data during migration.
- Sidebar menu is not appearing in custom fields and categories pages in back-end.
- Fatal error when a ticket is edited and staff member is assigned to or changed in back-end.
- Empty message displayed in view ticket screen at the top above tabs.
- Issue in Russian translation.
- Unable to copy content from locker.
- Error during post-installation.