JV-LinkDirectory 5.12.1 is a maintenance release for JV-LinkDirectory 5.12, which is a feature and customer usability enhancement release for JV-LinkDirectory. It contains many new features, along with several bug fixes and minor changes.
Please visit our blog for more details.
JV-LinkDirectory 5.12.1 Fixes:
- Links dont open properly for detail page
- Fatal error thrown when linkedin field already exists in database in extrafields table
- JLexreview integration does not show correct number of comments in bracket in detail page
- Error in translations for COM_JVLD_LOGIN_BENEFIT
- Indices are not installed in 5.12.beta.2
- Error while upgrading to 5.12 – Duplicate index error
JV-LinkDirectory 5.12 Features:
- One Single Language File for Front-end
- Machine Translations for Front-end
- Back-end Configuration Made Easier
- Full Text Search in Directory
- New Option to show or hide toolbar in category pages
- New option to create a menu item using tag to show related items for that tag
- Upgraded Thumbalizr integration to the new v1 API of Thumbalizr
- New “No Community” option in Community integration
- Ability to edit files for listings in back-end in 5.12 version
- Upgraded bit.ly integration to use the bit.ly API as recommended by bit.ly
- Moved the sidebar that appears in add listing form to above the form to get some real estate for the form fields and make it more responsive.
- Enhanced the module display too and introduced pagination with which you can see n links in each page.
- New module to show map of all listings and search filters
- New toolbar in category pages to search and filter listings, also show a listing on map
- No more styles in JV-LinkDirectory. All styles are merged into one.
- 2CO Plugin is bundled with JV-LinkDirectory. No need to purchase this plugin separately.
- Beautiful and fresh search page for JV-LinkDirectory
- Styles manager replaced with Global Layout Manager
- New 30+ slots at strategic places in the directory where you or your site visitors may want to place the advertisements for maximum visibility.
- Backlink checks and two way options are now a part of listing plan
- 25+ extra fields types added to JV-LinkDirectory
- Integration with JLex Comment and latest version of JLex Review
For more details please refer to our blog