In addition to the major features introduced, we have also made the following minor but significant changes to 5.12:
1. In 5.12 version we have upgraded our Thumbalizr integration to the new v1 API of Thumbalizr.
2. We have provided a “No Community” option in Community integration. If you do not wish to use EasySocial or JomSocial or Community Builder or even the built in JV-LD Community, then you can choose this option. When you choose this option, the avatar and user profile links will not appear anymore in the directory.
3. We have added the ability to edit files for listings in back-end in 5.12 version
4. Short urls used in certain places (especially for posting to Twitter accounts) in directory are generated from tinyurl or bit.ly integrations. In 5.12 we have upgraded the bit.ly integration to use the bit.ly API as recommended by bit.ly. You will need the generic access token from your bit.ly account to use the newest API implementation.
5. We have moved the sidebar that appears in add listing form to above the form to get some real estate for the form fields and make it more responsive.
6. We have enhanced the module display too and introduced pagination with which you can see n links in each page.
We are eager to know what you think about this change. Do let us know with your comments. If you are an existing customer of JV-LinkDirectory and want to participate in the beta testing of 5.12 version, then you may please indicate so @ Blog