JV-LinkDirectory 5.13.1 is a maintenance, improvements and bug fix release.
- New tool tip option for extra fields that will be used for displaying hints to user when extra fields are displayed in frontend.
- Ability to contact support team at jv-extensions.com and browse documentation articles from with in JV-LD backend.
- Improved Twitter posting integration as per the latest Twitter posting policies and library.
- Option for admin to decide if RSS feed should be validated or not while saving a listing.
- RSS feed url field need not be shown anymore for feed content to appear.
- Ability to search listings by partner title in backend.
- Convert urls to hyperlinks automatically in files description.
- Option to sort search results in front-end by alpha or published date.
- Cannot iterate on getAuthorisedGroups with count() option as it removes duplicates and loses indices.
- Map is not properly centered in category pages and map module.
- Bug in href rel=nofollow in frontend.
- File uploading times out in backend when file size is too big (in 100+ MB).
- Information window does not show content when automatically set to show on page load in google map in detail page.
- SQL syntax error near ' showvalue_catpage) or find_in_set(2, showvalue_catpage)) and (cats = 0 or find_' at line 1.
- Fixed mis-alignment issues with Twitter Bootstrap 3.x.
- Notes functionality in listings backend does not support accented characters