We are excited to share the good news that Beta-3 phase of JV-LinkDirectory 5.15 testing has commenced today. We have been getting very good feedback from our customers who are trying out the beta and helping us iron out bugs. We have also added a few enhancements on the way. Here are few of them that we are pleased to share with you.
- Enhanced Rich text results (structured data)
- RTL files for dark and light modes
- Option to calculate tax for EU countries even if provided VAT ID is valid
- New module to show coupons from directory
- New option to show or not show the 3 dots in alphabar
- Changed layout design for files listing in detail page for easier downloads
- Debug log rotation is now part of cron job to improve performance of JV-LD
- Introduced Related listings meta data configuration and summary text that can be configured in related listings screen
- Character counter is now introduced to help figure out how many more to provide in meta data configuration in backend
- SQL query tuning and performance improvements
- Fixed Bugs reported in beta-2
We hope to continue beta testing for another week and release the final GA of 5.15 version to all customers.