This is a minor enhancement and maintenance release of JV-PostMaster.
- Updated Facebook sdk version to 5.6.2
- Enhanced bit.ly integration to use generic oauth token instead of apikey which is deprecated.
- Facebook change: Provided new option for admin to choose graph api version in facebook account creation screen
- Enhancement: Only allow short urls. Long urls are no more options in jv-pm while posting in any account configuration.
- Enhancement: uri encode image urls before uploading to twitter
- Saving articles in frontend does not trigger JV-PostMaster
- Tumblr returns 400 bad request for some sites with accented data when uploading photo
- Manual posting source change behaviour was not working
- K2 and Joomla articles when selected in manual posting dont select the article in it.
- Job status message was not being sent to admin when posting failed.
- Alignment issue in the backend account edit screen for fields
- Linkedin authorization error: No message factories found. To use Guzzle, Diactoros or Slim Framework factories install php-http/message and the chosen message implementation.