As you are probably aware there have been lots of changes to Facebook api behaviors and they have also forced an review procedure for all apps. JV-PostMaster 3.7.1 comes with changes to handle them and make it compatible with the new policies. We have also added a new knowledge base article on process to be followed for reviewing app.Due to Facebook restrictions you will no longer be able to post to your profile from apps including JV-PostMaster. There are still open issues with Facebook like posting to Groups. There is not much clarity too from Facebook on many things and ETA for fixing them. If you need help please write to us and we will try to guide you as much as we can.Enhancements/Features:
- Added new parameter 'post to groups' where admin can choose while adding Facebook account in back-end.
- Modified permissions required to post as per Facebook graph api version 3
- Added a new article in knowledge base for submitting your Facebook app for review
- Deprecated Facebook module as there are already widgets and plugins available in Facebook. It also needed permissions in Facebook which might go through stringent app review process.
- Fixed confusion about color code for plugin status in back-end dashboard