Today, we are pleased to launch another Joomla extension – “JV-MailChimp” at JV-Extensions. As the name suggests, this is a Joomla – MailChimp integration extension. With JV-MailChimp you can add a ‘Subscribe to Newsletter‘ option in the Joomla user registration form (create account page). When a user opts to subscribe, JV-MailChimp will work with your account at MailChimp behind the scenes, and add that member to your list.
MailChimp is a simple email marketing software (EMS) which gives you a number of easy options for designing, sending and saving templates of your emails. You can create email lists, add subscribers to the list, send and monitor emails, and track responses. MailChimp offers free and paid account options.
JV-MailChimp increases your user base at MailChimp by prompting users to subscribe at the time of user creation on your website. Build your list effortlessly and seamlessly with JV-MailChimp.
We are starting JV-MailChimp small, but have a roadmap that is expected to add more integration features to the MailChimp – Joomla integration. We aim to make this product the best Joomla MailChimp integration in the future with new features in the coming months.
Current Integration Features:
- Subscribe to MailChimp mailing list when user creates an account in Joomla.
- Admin can decide to use double opt-in or single opt-in method.
- Admin can decide to set the email format or allow visitors to select.
- Ability to map different Joomla user profile fields to list fields while subscribing.
- Option to unsubscribe user from list at MailChimp when that user is deleted in Joomla!.
- Automatic notifications in back-end for new version releases.
JV-MailChimp is a commercial extension that cost just US $14. With more features planned, this could just well be the introductory price for JV-MailChimp!
Here are the product links:
- JV-MailChimp Product Home Page
- JV-MailChimp Product Purchase page
- JV-MailChimp Download Page (need an active purchase to download file)
- JV-MailChimp Product Documentation (need an active purchase to view)