Today we are glad to introduce the “Modern” style for JV-LinkDirectory 5.x. This style is based on Twitter Bootstrap 2.3.2 version and follows the “default” style family, which also uses the same bootstrap version. Modern style provides a modern outlook for directory powered by JV-LinkDirectory.
Modern style provides overrides to the following JV-LinkDirectory configuration options, and also introduces a new config option that is specific to this style.
- Show Alphabar in home.
- Featured Links Block Position.
- Latest Links Display Position.
- Where to display stats?
- Home Page Design. – Recent Links is a new type of design introduced as additional option in this.
- Show Connect Banner at home page.
Each such option can be configured with a new value as per this style, or can be left to follow the value set in global JV-LD configuration.
- Show search form in home. – This option lets you decide if you want to show the search form in the home page. This is a key feature that shows the advanced search form in the directory home page for visitors to search for listings.
- JV-LinkDirectory 5.4 or above.
- Your Joomla template must use Twitter bootstrap 2.3.2 version, which is the version used by most template providers and also by Joomla!
To see this style in action, please visit JV-Extensions demo website, and use the style switcher on the right hand side to switch to Modern style, and see it in action.
Screenshots: (Click on the image for larger view)
Modern style is a paid style and cost a one time fee of US $25. There are no renewals required. You may purchase it from the Purchase area at www.jv-extensions.com. You get access to downloads area and get support for this style till you have a valid/active subscription of JV-LinkDirectory.