You agree to the terms and conditions when you signup for a free account with us and also before you download and use our products. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. Your registration, website usage, download, purchase or use of our products indicate that you have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
- Our code is NOT encrypted. You are authorized to make any necessary modification(s) to our products to fit your purposes. You may not change or remove the copyright information in the headers of any file. You may however remove the copyright from the footer if needed.
- Our products are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products
- Our products are always designed for the latest stable version of Joomla!, but we can give no guarantee, that the products will run with future versions of Joomla!. Members may use our Support forums and the Support Tickets at Client Area to address any issues related to software versions and updates.
- Once you make the payment, you will be able to download the product immediately, except in cases, when you use an e-check to purchase or when your order is being verified for fraud checks
- JV-Extensions does not warranty or guarantee our products in any manner. We cannot guarantee they will function with all 3rd party components and templates, as there is currently no certification process for such components and templates.
- We offer support as a part of your purchase. If you have a question you think others have too please post it on the discussion forums or via Support tickets. We try our best to respond within 24 hours but we can't guarantee it.
- We do not force users to signup for newsletters, participate in surveys or signup as affiliates, but we do recommend users, as they help us serve you better with monetary gain too.
- We use a combination of GPL and Proprietary licensing for our products
- Support will include bug fixes, issue discussions, answers to queries and new feature discussions
- Customizations to your extension installation will not be a part of support and this will have to be purchased separately
- Number of websites for Unlimited editions or subscriptions of our products does not mean infinite number of websites, but 15 websites of a customer.
- JV-Extensions reserves the right to change or modify these terms with no prior notice.
- Support for very old versions will be terminated as newer versions are released. We provide substantial time for people to upgrade so that they can use our latest versions.
Please contact us if you have any requirements that are not covered by these terms.