- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to 'Sri Simha Software Solutions' are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You agree to the terms and conditions when you signup for a free account with us in our Billing portal or Support portal or at jv-extensions.com. Your registration, website usage, download, use of our products and purchase of support subscriptions indicate that you have read and accepted these terms and conditions in this page.
All Joomla Extensions produced by JV-Extensions are released under the GNU General Public License, version 3. Our software distributed at JV-Extensions.com are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with the extension. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
Open Source Software
Our code is not encrypted. You are authorized to make any necessary modification(s) to our products to fit your purposes. You may not change or remove the copyright information in the headers of any file. You may however remove the copyright from the footer if needed.
Zero bandits tolerance
If you do as much as imply that you are encouraging people to use illegal or unofficial copies of software your account will be terminated without prior notice, as noted above. Respect the work of others and we’ll respect you. If you don’t and act as a bandit, you’ll be treated as one
Payment and Software Downloads
Downloads, and updates are free, but we charge a fee for access to online product documentation and support for most of our products. Please refer to the individual product detail pages for product specific information. Your support subscription will start once you make the payment except in cases, when you use an e-check to purchase or when your order is being verified for fraud checks.