Who we are:
Welcome to jv-extensions.com.
Sri Simha Software Solutions is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Sri Simha Software Solutions may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is revised and effective from October 8th 2018.
What personal data do we collect and why we collect it?
We collect your name, email address and IP address when you register for a free account at jv-extensions.com or purchase our software or services. You need to register only if you want to seek support via forums or post comments to our blog. We display your name in the posts that you make in the forums, and comments that you make in the blog. Email address is used for validating you when you sign up, and for communicating with you from the forums henceforth like notifying you of replies.
We collect information like your name, email address, address etc… when you purchase our software or services. This data is sent to PayPal or 2Checkout via e-Junkie, who provides the payment integration for us to help you pay via PayPal or 2Checkout. All the order related data are stored in the secure servers of PayPal or 2Checkout. No financial data including credit card data is stored with us or with e-Junkie. We use the information collected during purchase to send you the product download and associate you with the purchase so that you can download product updates in the future.
We collect your name and postal address if you wish to request for invoice for your purchase. The information collected is used for generating invoice that can be sent to you.
Your Website Data:
When requesting for support, it may be required to collect one or more of the following for logging into your site to debug and troubleshoot issues that you report.
- Your website login information
- Your website FTP or cpanel or database credentials
We do not store your website credentials in database or files.
Other reasons for collecting data:
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for feedback, market research purposes. We may contact you by email only. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- If you sign for our free newsletter with your name and email, then we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided, with your consent. You always have the option to opt out of receiving the newsletter.
Comments in Blog:
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites:
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with and How long we retain your data?
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data?
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
Your contact information
If there are any questions you may contact us using the information below.
Sri Simha Software Solutions
7/4, Postal Colony 1st street, West Mambalam,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600033
How we protect your data
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit a request, place an order or access your personal information.
We store your account information in secure databases to safeguard your information. Our website is hosted in the most secured environment where we continuously monitor and audit the websites.
None of the financial transactions happen on our site. Once you select the products to purchase, you can choose to pay for them, at the secure sites of payment gateway (PayPal via SendOwl.com), where all your financial transactions happen. At Paypal, all supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted in their database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Any time during a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
What data breach procedures we have in place
In the event of a breach, anyone for whom we have an email address will be notified immediately. We also notify known authorities of any breach that puts your personal data in jeopardy.
What third parties we receive data from
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
At this time, we only use user data to provide services on this website and target users for advertisements to remind them of the services we provide.
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
Other than breach notifications, we are not aware of any regulatory disclosures we must provide. Please feel free to notify us if you are aware of any.