Who we are:
We are a third party extensions provider for Joomla content management, and are based out of Chennai, India.
Our website is https://www.jv-extensions.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: e-mail address and also if you prefer to receive our periodical newsletters or product update notification emails from us. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites:
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with and How long we retain your data?
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data?
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
If there are any questions you may contact us using the information below.
44/6, Singarachari street, 1st Floor, Triplicane,
Chennai, TamilNadu, 600005
How we protect your data
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit a request, place an order or access your personal information.
We store your account information in secure databases to safeguard your information. Our website is hosted in the most secured environment where we continuously monitor and audit the websites.
None of the financial transactions happen on our site. Once you select the products to purchase, you can choose to pay for them, at the secure sites of payment gateway (PayPal via SendOwl.com), where all your financial transactions happen. At Paypal, all supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted in their database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Any time during a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
What data breach procedures we have in place
In the event of a breach, anyone for whom we have an email address will be notified immediately. We also notify known authorities of any breach that puts your personal data in jeopardy.
What third parties we receive data from
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
At this time, we only use user data to provide services on this website and target users for advertisements to remind them of the services we provide.
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
Other than breach notifications, we are not aware of any regulatory disclosures we must provide. Please feel free to notify us if you are aware of any.