The term ‘Sri Simha Software Solutions’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘jv-extensions.com’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at 7/4, Postal Colony 1st street, West Mambalam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. Our company registration number (GSTIN/UIN) is 33AKCPB5117F1ZW in India. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to Sri Simha Software Solutions are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You agree to the terms and conditions when you signup for a free account with us. Your registration, website usage, download, purchase or use of our products indicate that you have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
All Joomla Extensions produced by JV-Extensions are released under the GNU General Public License, version 3. Our software distributed at JV-Extensions.com are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with the extension. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
Payment & Software Downloads
Once you make the payment, you will be able to download the product immediately, except in cases, when you use an e-check to purchase or when your order is being verified for fraud checks. All our paid products have a limitation on duration for which the product can be downloaded after purchase. This is typically 1 year from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise in the product detail page. As a customer, you will be able to download a commercial purchased product a maximum of 25 times in this duration. This limit includes your downloading of purchased product and its updates for 1 year. For free products, you will be able to download it 3 times in a month using the link in the order email, after which you will have to visit our website and get re-subscribe again for free.
Open Source Software
Our code is not encrypted. You are authorized to make any necessary modification(s) to our products to fit your purposes. You may not change or remove the copyright information in the headers of any file. You may however remove the copyright from the footer if needed.
Our products are designed for the latest stable version of Joomla!, but we can give no guarantee that the products will run with future versions of Joomla!. Sometimes we may delay our software releases to make it compatible with the latest version of Joomla!, usually when there are major bugs or breaking changes in Joomla!. Members may use our Support forums and the Email Support to address any issues related to software versions and updates. JV-Extensions does not warranty or guarantee our products in any manner. We cannot guarantee they will function with all 3rd party components and templates, as there is currently no certification process for such components and templates.
Support will include bug fixes, issue discussions, answers to queries and new feature discussions. Customization to your extension installation will not be a part of support and this will have to be purchased separately. Support will be provided only for the website(s) registered for support for a purchase. Support for very old versions will be terminated as newer versions are released. We provide substantial time for people to upgrade so that they can use our latest versions.
Fair Use Policy
We believe in software Freedom and strive to provide low cost, high quality services surrounding their software. In order to keep the costs low, without placing artificial restrictions, we have a fair use policy in place. In no event shall we provide support to anyone who is seeking our support for more than the stipulated number of websites as per purchase, unless it is paid for them. This restriction is in place to deter edge cases, like a hosting provider buying a single subscription, installing the software on all of his clients’ sites and then overflowing our support services with its client’s requests. If such behavior is detected, we regret to inform you that we will immediately terminate the user account without a refund.
We also reserve the right to terminate any account which is suspected in being implicated in unlawful or abusive activity, including –but not limited to– unsolicited mass distribution of our for-a-fee software. Account termination is in the sole discretion of JV-Extensions.com and we reserve the right to not provide any prior warning or further information.
We reserve the right to terminate user accounts (upon fair warning) of users who are submitting the same support requests numerous times to our support system. We reserve the right to block or terminate accounts (upon fair warning) of users who submit an excessive amount of support requests.
Zero bandits tolerance
If you do as much as imply that you are encouraging people to use illegal or unofficial copies of software your account will be terminated without prior notice, as noted above. Respect the work of others and we’ll respect you. If you don’t and act as a bandit, you’ll be treated as one.